iMprints was founded in 2002 by me, Martine. What started off as a hobby, overnight turned into a business when my best friend saw a photo I had edited for my son and hired me to do some flyers for one of her businesses...and then another. The rest is history.
Since then, I've learned a lot and I am having so much fun creating identities for businesses and entrepreneurs, as well as memories for individuals.
I hope you will be as happy with my work as I am happy to have the opportunity to work with you.
step and repeat banners
yard/for sale signs
virtual assistance services
Call today to see how
I might help you!
I also offer creative personal support from a distance, usually by means of the internet or phone, supporting my clients across the board without the client’s expense of hiring an employee. I am an independent contractor that pays for my own equipment, taxes, training and health insurance.
Rates start at $35 an hour
One hour minimum, payable through PayPal.
I look forward to assisting you with all of your creative needs as well as being a vital part of your small or home-based business. Please contact me with any questions or if I can help you with any of the following tasks while you focus on your business:
NEED SOME EXTRA CASH?
Refer a client for a little extra cash of your own!
Know someone who needs graphic design work done? Business cards, vinyl banners, memorial programs? If you refer iMprints Graphics a client you'll receive a 5% referral fee on the final negotiated price of the work done if that client mentions you as a referral source. You don't have to be a client to earn a referral fee! Job referred must be worth at least $100.00, payment will be made through PayPal and client must mention referring party by name (with contact information) when initial contact is made (before the start of the job). Referral fee will be paid after final payment is received from client and verified. You can earn more than one referral fee but only one per client referred (i.e. Walt refers Evelyn for job A, the job is worth $1,000. Walt would receive 5% of $1,000 for that referral or $50.00, if Evelyn returns for job B, then Walt cannot receive a referral fee on that second job. If Walt also refers Lisa for a job for $500 then Walt can receive an additional $25.00 for that new client referral.)
250 full color
500 full color
1000 full color
SIMPLE WEB DESIGN
each add'l page
minimum on 1 color is 1000
250 full color
500 Full color
1000 full color
1000 1 color 24 lb
1000 2 color 24 lb
2000 1 color 24 lb
2000 2 color 24 lb
8 1/2X11 TRIFOLD
250 2"x3" rounded rect./oval
250 2"x2" square/circle
500 2"x3" rounded rect./oval
500 2"x3" square/circle
30 4X6 custom photo prints
1 concept, 3 revisions, jpg and pdf
one side (low or hi res)
COROPLAST YARD SIGN
1 24x24 (double sided)
COROPLAST FOR SALE SIGN
50% deposit required before any work is performed.
For prices not listed, please call 321.426.8431
Also, ask about custom package deals created just for you!
Ok, so not really FAQ's, but some things you need to know
before I start designing your site:
1. Prices can change even for a fixed cost website. Web design costs are dependent on how many hours are spent working on a design and how many times the client asks for changes to it.
2. Have you seen my portfolio? Are those the types of sites you like?
3. Emailing examples of the sort of site you are looking for may be helpful.
4. Estimated cost is $199, based on anticipated hours and information you have made available to me at the present time. Additional costs for work such as research, editing, purchasing stock photos, creating videos, etc may also be incurred.
5. 50% of job before start, 50% on completion, via Paypal.
6. I do have other clients. :)
7. It’s impossible to make a site that will look the same in all browsers. I will do my best to support IE, Firefox, and Chrome
8. Websites look different than on paper. Complete justified text may not look good in different browsers.
9. All text, photographs and content should be delivered by you in electronic format, fully edited.
10. All content for site design needs to be delivered in the beginning and in a timely manner. Supplying content / adding new content at a later date will have an impact on launch commitments and costs.
11. Any specific functionality of your site needs to be expressed at the outset.
12. Changes to the brief should be communicated and costs will be agreed upon.
13. Domain names and web hosting are 3rd party and additional…with monthly, quarterly, and/or annual charges. Occasionally websites may go down and are not under my control.
14. I personally recommend Yahoo Web Hosting, but you are not obligated to obtain hosting from them. You may choose your own.
15. If using Yahoo, and email accounts need to be setup, 5 accounts will be setup freeof charge. After that hourly rate charge of $25 hr incur.
16. Maintenance fees are subject to negotiation depending on work/time required.
Forms to view and/or download:
This form helps you to help me decide how to proceed with your design. Please fill in as much info as possible and email back to me so we can get started!
This contract represents each of our (client/designer) responsibilities on your design project.
This Web Design Contract helps me to define my role as well as yours to be able to provide you the best experience with iMprints Graphics as your web designer. Please read over carefully, initial yellow areas, sign and email or fax back to me.
To All Potential Clients:
iMprints Graphics, at a very sensitive time, was able to assist me and my family in designing a very memorable and a well thoughtout tribute to my beloved Father. It was a pleasure working with Ms. Martine Tureaud, who from the beginning, took a hands on approach in completing the best possible tribute to a lost loved one. Martine and her staff, were very professional and were able meet the time sensitive deadlines, by completing a beautiful program.
Sincerely, Elva M. Currie
Thank You Martine,
Where do I start? You were just so incredible from the beginning. I don't know what we would have done without your personal touch. You gave the last few memories of the Ingram family’s Mother and Father joy, happiness, and a touch of LOVE. Your programs showed the love we had for our parents and the love our parents brought to their children, grandchildren, family and friends lives. Family and friends are still commenting on the wonderful job you did on the programs. Please feel free to use Mom and Dad’s programs in your advertisement. The Ingrams wish you well in your new career. We just wanted to thank you again.
Angela A. Ingram-Pike
Awesome work that you do for me. I don’t think people realize how difficult it is to transform an idea into actual art or tangible media. However, it seems that whatever I convey to you in words, you always seem to get it right. I appreciate your input and expertise in getting my ideas across to my customers even when I don’t have a clue on what to do. The flyers you designed were a HUGE success and the business cards have created a new interest in my business just with the color manipulation that you implemented. I wish I had your talent but mine lies elsewhere so I am satisfied in just letting you handle that aspect of my business. Much thanks and I will definitely let everyone I know who takes care of my print media.
Aj the Dj - Adrian Rolfe
Some of Our Past Clients
Instant Capital Funding, Lancaster
Lincoln High School, Los Angeles
Superstar Hair Salon, Lancaster
USPS (Century City) www.usps.com
iMprints Graphics is an excellent resource. They are professional and timely. I appreciate their creative works and timely response to needs and advice in developing excellent ideas for my marketing needs. They are a trusted resource and necessity for my business needs. I highly recommend them.
Nationally Published Author
of Black Rain book and movie,
Thanks for taking the time to create a beautiful website for my company. I’ve received hundreds of hits as well as great feedback as to how well it was designed. For someone who did not have an idea of how I wanted the website designed, you took my words and thoughts & turned them into reality. I will surely use you in the future and will gladly recommend you to all of my friends and business associates.
Thanks again for a job well done!
C.Stewart Enterprises LLC